Questions? We can help!
Need Technical Help with an Online Service?
Technical support is available if you have questions about a Nebraska.gov online service or your Nebraska.gov Subscription.
Please note: Technical Support is not staffed by government employees. If you have agency-specific requests, please contact the specific State Agency or the Library Commission for other questions.Common topics we can help with:
- I cannot get logged in to the online application
- I am trying to pay my citation online, but I don’t have the info it’s asking for
- I have a charge on my billing statement and I’m not sure what it’s for
Need Information from a State Agency?Common agencies to contact:
- DMV - for your driver and motor vehicle questions
- Courts - for your law and judicial questions
- Secretary of State - for your business and regulation questions
- Department of Health & Human Services - for your health and Medicaid/Medicare related questions
Have another question but not sure where to start?
For general questions about Nebraska not found on Nebraska.gov, please contact the Reference Staff at the Nebraska Library Commission.The Library Commission can answer questions relating to:
- Consumer complaints
- Legal Aid contacts
- And more!